If prompted, enter your email address and password. Select the Change link next to the security questions. Choose Select a new question and select a new question fom the drop-down list. Enter new answers and click save answers.
How can I reset my Microsoft security question?
how do i change my security questions
- Go to https://account.live.com/pw.
- Enter the affected Microsoft account and the characters that you see in the picture, and click “Next”.
- Choose either “Email me a reset link, Security questions or Send a code to my phone”.
How do you change your email security questions?
Update security questions and answers
- Go to Profile and then Sign-in info.
- In the Online security questions section, select Change security questions.
- Complete and save your security questions and answers.
How do you reset your security questions if you forgot your password?
In order to reset your local account password on Windows 10 using security questions, you must update your account settings using these steps:
- Open Settings.
- Click on Accounts.
- Click on Sign-in options.
- Under “Password,” click the Update your security questions link.
- If prompted, enter your current account password.
Can Microsoft security questions change?
If your admin enable the self-service password reset, you can go to https://account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com/passwordreset/Register.aspx to change the security question. Click change button to change the security questions.
How can I set my security question?
User security questions setup – First Time Login
- From the Security Questions 1/2/3 list, select the appropriate security question to be added in set.
- In the Answers field, enter the answers corresponding to the security question.
- Click Save to save the changes made. OR. …
- The User Security Question – Review screen appears.
Does Apple still use security questions?
Never provide your password, security questions, verification codes, recovery key, or any other account security details to anyone else. Apple will never ask you for this information. If Apple Support needs to verify your identity, we might ask you to generate a temporary Support PIN.
How do you fix you don’t have sufficient information to reset your security questions?
How to Fix “We Don’t Have Sufficient Information To Reset Your Security Questions” Error
- Go to the Apple ID recovery website. Just type iforgot.apple.com on your browser.
- Next, enter your email or your Apple ID. …
- You then need to verify your identity. …
- After that, click the button “I need to reset my security questions.”
How do you reset your security questions without Apple ID?
If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions
- Go to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID, then select Continue.
- Choose the option to reset your security questions, then select Continue.
- Enter your Apple ID password, then select Continue.
- Follow the onscreen steps to verify your identity.
How can I reset my password?
Change your password
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap Password. You might need to sign in.
- Enter your new password, then tap Change Password.
How do I bypass the security questions on Windows 10?
Right when you select the password field, Security Questions shows up instantly. To skip the questions, do not set a password for that account, and click next. It is possible to create an account without security questions if you leave them blank. You can set up the new password for yourself at the later stage.
How do I find out my Microsoft security questions?
go to http://account.live.com sign in with your WLID and password and it will let you change your security question.
What are the most common security questions?
Here are examples of some common security questions:
- In what city were you born?
- What is the name of your favorite pet?
- What is your mother’s maiden name?
- What high school did you attend?
- What is the name of your first school?
- What was the make of your first car?
- What was your favorite food as a child?
What is security question and answer?
An internet security question is a backup measure used to authenticate the user of a website or an application in the event that they have forgotten their user name and/or password. Theoretically, a security question is a shared secret between the user and the website. … The question and answer should be simple.