Right under the first option (General), you will see the Security tab. Click on it to go to the Security Settings page. Each item in the Security Settings page can be edited with the goal of tightening the security of your Facebook account.
Where is the security settings on Facebook?
Your security settings can be accessed through your basic privacy settings and tools here: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=privacy. From here, you’ll select “Security” on the lefthand menu.
How do I set up security on Facebook?
Secure Your Facebook Account and Manage Privacy
On the app, select the menu icon from the main menu, scroll down the list and choose Settings & Privacy > Privacy Shortcuts. Under the Account Security section, select Use two-factor authentication to set up two-factor authentication.
How do I set my Facebook account to private?
How to Make a Facebook Profile Private
- Open the browser on your computer and go to the Facebook page.
- Log in to your account.
- Look for the arrow icon on the top right of the screen.
- Tap on “Settings.”
- Look at the menu on the left.
- Press “Privacy.” Doing so will open the “Privacy” tab on the right.
Where is the security and login settings on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down and tap Settings, then tap Security and Login. Go to the section WHERE YOU’RE LOGGED IN. You may need to tap See More to see all of the sessions where you’re logged in.
Where is profile setting on Facebook?
To find your settings:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click on the setting you’d like to update from the options in the left sidebar.
How do I change the view settings on Facebook?
To view or change your Facebook login settings in the Facebook mobile app: Open the Facebook app on your mobile device. Open the menu, scroll to the bottom of the page, and tap Settings and Privacy. Tap Privacy Shortcuts > More Settings > Apps > Logged in with Facebook.
What can public see on my Facebook?
Anyone can see your public information, which includes your name, profile picture, cover photo, gender, username, user ID (account number), and networks (learn why). Only you and your friends can post to your timeline.
Can I hide my Facebook account?
How Do I ‘Hide’ My Personal Facebook Account?
- Login to your Facebook profile, and click the arrow in the upper right corner of the Facebook page. Then, click “Settings”.
- In the menu on the left, click “Privacy”. …
- Under the “Your Activity” section, edit “Who can see your future posts?” and change it to “Only me”.
How do I disable security login on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Below Account, tap Password and Security.
- Tap next to Save your login info.
- Tap the device or browser you want to remove.
What should I turn off on Facebook?
To get started, go to Settings & Privacy > Settings > Your Facebook Information > Off-Facebook Activity. From there, you can manage your Off-Facebook Activity, clear all history and turn off any future activity to your account.