Web Guard prevents access to adult web content only when your device is connected to T-Mobile’s cellular network. Web Guard has multiple filters that you can set for blocking and restricting content: Child, Teen, Young Adult, and No restrictions.
How do I disable Web guard?
How to Disable T-Mobile Web Guard
- Log in to the primary My T-Mobile online account. …
- Click “Your Profile” and then “Edit” in the Phone Controls section which lists the current Web Guard settings.
- Click the “Web Guard Off” circle.
- Click “Save Changes” and select “Yes” in the confirmation dialog.
How do I turn off Safari Webguard?
- Start Safari on your Mac, click Safari to open drop-down menu and choose Preferences.
- Click Extensions tab.
- Find Web Guard extension.
- Click Uninstall button to remove it.
How do I disable Webguard on Metro PCS?
How do i disable web gaurd
- 2- Click the “Profile” link under “Manage” and click the “Edit” link next to “Phone Controls.”
- 3- Click and select the “Turn Off” radio button under each “Web Guard” line. Click the “Save changes” button to save your changes and disable Web Guard.
How do I disable Webguard on my Sprint phone?
From your computer, phone or tablet:
- Visit sprint.com/mysprint. Click Sign in.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click My Account.
- Click Profile & Settings.
- Click Limits & Permissions.
- Select Permissions.
- Scroll and click on Block adult content and malware.
- Follow the instructions on screen.
How do I turn off website restrictions on Iphone?
Prevent web content
- Go to Settings and tap Screen Time.
- Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions and enter your Screen Time passcode.
- Tap Content Restrictions, then tap Web Content.
- Choose Unrestricted Access, Limit Adult Websites, or Allowed Websites Only.
Can Tmobile account holder see Internet history?
Is there any way for the account holder to get a log of internet history? Tmobile only tracks data usage not where surfing history.
What is a Web Guard feature on Iphone?
Web Guard allows you to filter content when you are using your preferred browser. Mobile Security for iOS uses a local Virtual Private Network (VPN) on your device with almost no impact to the network speed. It uses a local analyzer to filter all network traffic from your device when using the Trend Micro VPN.
How do you turn off content filter on Iphone?
Prevent web content
Follow these steps: Go to Settings and tap Screen Time. Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions and enter your Screen Time passcode. Tap Content Restrictions, then tap Web Content.
How do I turn off restrictions on websites on iPad?
How to block websites on an iPad
- Open the Settings app and tap Screen Time, then in the right menu, hit “Content & Privacy Restrictions.” …
- Tap “Content Restrictions” and then tap “Web Content.”
Does MetroPCS have a spam blocker?
Does T-Mobile block those? We’ve had an anti-spam solution for mobile messaging including SMS, MMS, and RCS since 2014, and we include it at no additional charge for Metro customers. How it works: Our anti-spam message solution is updated regularly with spam message fingerprints and signatures.
What is Metro block it?
Metro Block-it offers a versatile call blocking functionality that gives users the ability to block unwanted calls and text messages from individual numbers, and all private and unknown numbers.
Does MetroPCS insurance cover cracked screens?
Metro PCS can help you set up new service and fix your cracked or broken phone. This protection program covers your device against all types of risks including physical damage and mechanical breakdown. The program protects you after the Manufacturer’s Warranty has expired.