WHY SHOULD ANIMALS BE PROTECTED? … Animals also play a critical role in the ecosystems and biospheres that make life on Earth possible for humans. Protecting animals—as well as the oceans, forests, and grasslands they inhabit—will help safeguard the future for all species, including homo sapiens.
Why is it important to protect and care for animals?
Why is animal welfare important? Animal welfare is important because there are so many animals around the world suffering from being used for entertainment, food, medicine, fashion, scientific advancement, and as exotic pets. Every animal deserves to have a good life where they enjoy the benefits of the Five Domains.
Why should we protect animals essay?
Wildlife is a precious gift from God for this planet. To maintain a healthy ecological balance on this land, animals, plants and marine species are as important as humans. … Every organism on this earth has a unique place in the food chain that contributes to the ecosystem in its own way.
Why are animals are important?
Animals are our companions, our workers, our eyes and ears, and our food. They appear in ancient cave paintings, and on modern commercial farms. We have domesticated some of them, while others remain wild and are sometimes endangered by our activities.
Why it is important to protect endangered animals?
Healthy ecosystems depend on plant and animal species as their foundations. When a species becomes endangered, it is a sign that the ecosystem is slowly falling apart. Each species that is lost triggers the loss of other species within its ecosystem. Humans depend on healthy ecosystems to purify our environment.
How can we protect our wildlife?
Six Ways You Can Do Your Part to Conserve Wildlife
- Recycle. Find new ways to use things you already own. …
- Restore. Habitat destruction is the main threat to 85 percent of all threatened and endangered species, according to the International Union for Conservation of Nature. …
- Join. …
- Volunteer. …
- Speak Up.
How can we protect our wildlife essay?
Steps Towards Wildlife Conservation
- To study and retrieve all wildlife data, in particular, the amount and development of wildlife.
- Habitat protection through forest protection.
- Delimiting their natural habitat regions.
- Protecting animals against pollution and natural hazards.