If not or if you receive no SMS then please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. You can contact our live support at help.ea.com. Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.
How do I get my EA security code?
Turn on Login Verification
- Go to ea.com and log in.
- Click your username, then My Account.
- Select Security and find the Login Verification section.
- Click Turn On to activate Login Verification, verify your security question, and select Email, App Authenticator or Text message to receive your verification code.
How long does it take for Origin to send a verification code?
Emails with the verification code are arriving 30-40 minutes after I request them.
Why do I get EA security codes?
The whole purpose of the Login Verification codes is to keep your account secure. You get a code everytime you try to access your account. If you are getting them randomly, there is a chance someone might be trying to login to your account and you are getting the codes required.
How do I turn off EA security code?
If you ever want to turn off Login Verification, return to the My Account: Security page and select Turn Off.
What do I do when my EA account is disabled?
Re: My account has been disabled
- Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
- Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. …
- Choose your platform.
- Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
- Fill out any other details below. …
- Click Select contact option.
How do you connect EA?
How do I attach a file?
- When you’re logged into EA Help, click Accounts then My Cases.
- Click on the open case you want to attach your file to.
- Click Attach files…
- Find the file you want to attach and click Open.
How do I redeem a code on Origin?
How to Redeem Your Code
- Log into your Origin Account.
- Click “Redeem A Code”
- Enter your code. Need help locating your code?
- Confirm offer, and voila!
Why is Origin not working?
Restart your router/modem and do a Clean Boot. Make sure that your UAC is enabled and set to notify. Download the latest version of Origin and install the client – make sure to run the setup file with administrator rights. Add firewall/antivirus exceptions for Origin and open the needed ports.
How do I activate my Origin key?
How do I activate an Origin game?
- Launch the Origin Client and login to your Origin account.
- Click on “Origin” in the menu.
- Select “Redeem Product Code…”
- Copy and Paste your game key into the field provided and follow onscreen instructions.
- To download your game select the menu “My Games”
What is a EA code?
This is an employing authority (EA) code which is unique to an organisation. It is used by us to identify an organisation as well as their contact details. If you are an employee and need to know your employers EA code you should contact the pensions administrator at your employer who will be able to assist with this.
How do I make my EA account secure?
This process can take a little time, but it’s important to keep your account secure and in your control.
- Create a strong, unique password. …
- Use EA Login Verification for extra protection on certain EA services. …
- Use trusted devices. …
- Mind where you play. …
- Add a secondary email to your EA Account.
How do I change my EA security question?
If you want to change your password/security question.
- Go to www.origin.com.
- Log in.
- Go to My Account=>Security=>Account Security and Edit.