How do I answer Google security questions?
Click on the Accounts and Import tab, which is located on the top left of the page. Click on the Change password recovery options in the change account settings option. Under the Security question tab, click on edit and then set the security question by completing the form and then answering the questions.
Does Google use security questions?
Security questions are no longer used by Google; too easy to hack. If you can, try to change it, or delete it. You must properly secure the account as soon as possible.
What is a security question in Gmail?
Forgotten Gmail passwords prevent account access, but you can do a password recovery and reset, using several methods. Security questions are one layer of identity confirmation that Google uses, but if you’ve forgotten your answers, that makes it all the more difficult to login.
How can I recover my Gmail account with security question?
Answers to security questions
If you’re asked a security question and you: Don’t remember the answer: Take your best guess. Know the answer but didn’t recover your account on your first try: Consider a different variation of the answer. For example, try “NY” instead of “New York” or “Phil” instead of “Philip.”
What are good security questions?
Here are examples of some common security questions:
- In what city were you born?
- What is the name of your favorite pet?
- What is your mother’s maiden name?
- What high school did you attend?
- What is the name of your first school?
- What was the make of your first car?
- What was your favorite food as a child?
How long does a Google security hold last?
Forgetting any important account password can induce instant anxiety. But when it’s your Google account – and Google then says it won’t let you back in for, maybe, three to five days – you could have a formula for existential dread.
How do I bypass Google verification after factory reset?
- Open Settings.
- Tap Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Set up the phone until you get to the option to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Tap the text box for the Wi-Fi password (do not type a password yet)
- The keyboard should appear. On the keyboard, press and hold the Spacebar.
What happens when Google can’t verify your account?
If you don’t get the option to verify it’s you, you can: Stay signed in to your Google Account on your Android phone for at least 7 days. Then, try again. … Add a recovery phone number to your Google Account and wait at least 7 days.
How can I recover my Gmail password without security question?
How to Recover Gmail Password without Security Question
- Go to account recovery page.
- On the account recovery page, enter the email address for which you need to recover the account.
- Click on Next button.
- If unable to access the google account, then, you can click on Try Another Way.
Can I contact Google to recover account?
Avoid account & password recovery services
For your security, you can’t call Google for help to sign into your account. We don’t work with any service that claims to provide account or password support.
Does Google have a 24 hour customer service number?
– Customer Care number toll free at: 1-800-419-0157.