How do I reset my Apple ID password without security questions?
Go to your Apple ID Account Page and then click on the “Forget Apple ID or Passcode”. Enter your locked Apple ID, select the option for resetting your password, and then hit the “Continue” option. Enter your recovery key. Choose your trusted device where you would like to receive a verification code.
How do I contact Apple about security questions?
To report a security or privacy vulnerability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes: The specific product and software version(s) which you believe are affected.
How do I recover my Apple ID?
You can also go to the Apple ID account website to help you find it. Go to the Apple ID account website, click “Forgot Apple ID or password?,” then follow the onscreen instructions.
How do you reset your security questions if you forgot your password?
In order to reset your local account password on Windows 10 using security questions, you must update your account settings using these steps:
- Open Settings.
- Click on Accounts.
- Click on Sign-in options.
- Under “Password,” click the Update your security questions link.
- If prompted, enter your current account password.
How can I unlock my Apple ID without email and security questions?
If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions
- Go to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID, then select Continue.
- Choose the option to reset your security questions, then select Continue.
- Enter your Apple ID password, then select Continue.
- Follow the onscreen steps to verify your identity.
Is Apple ID and iCloud password same?
Apple ID password is the same thing as the iCloud password. The following two links should help you. See this first — What to do after you change your Apple ID email address or password – Apple Support. Apple ID password is the same thing as the iCloud password.
How do I talk to a human at Apple?
Contact Apple Support
- U.S. technical support: (800) APL–CARE (800–275–2273)
- See all worldwide support telephone numbers.
- Contact a mobile carrier.
- Make a reservation at an Apple Retail Store Genius Bar.
- Beats support: (800) 442–4000 (U.S.) or see all worldwide support telephone numbers.
How can I contact Apple to unlock my account?
How to unlock a disabled Apple ID
- Head to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID email.
- Follow along with the prompts to unlock your account.
- If you’re not successful, you can call Apple support at 800-APL-CARE (800-275-2273) or chat with an Apple specialist.
Can I call Apple to unlock my Apple ID?
How to Unlock a Disabled Apple ID. … Enter your Apple ID email in the box. Follow the onscreen prompts and answer the questions to verify that you are the owner of the account. If you’re having trouble, call Apple support on 800-APL-CARE (800-275-2273) or chat to an Apple specialist online.
How do I recover my Apple ID and password?
Go to your Apple ID account page and click “Forgotten Apple ID or password“. Enter your Apple ID, select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue. Did you forget your Apple ID? Choose a trusted device.* We’ll send your device a verification code.
Is your Apple ID your email?
When you create an Apple ID, you enter an email address. This email address is your Apple ID and the username that you use to sign in to Apple services like Apple Music and iCloud. It’s also the contact email address for your account. Be sure to check your email address regularly.