How do I install McAfee ePO manually?
- Copy the installation package, FramePkg.exe, from your McAfee ePO to a shared folder on a network server accessible by the target system.
- On the target system, navigate to and right-click FramePkg.exe, select Run as administrator, and wait a few moments while McAfee Agent is installed.
What is McAfee ePO extension?
Most products have two extensions: a “management” extension, which allows ePO to create policies and tasks for the product, and a “reporting” extension, which allows ePO to understand the events and messages that the point product sends back.
How do I update my ePO extensions?
In the ePO console, select the Menu, Configuration, and Server Settings. Select Policy and Task Retention, click Edit. Select When a management extension for a product is removed: Keep policy and client task data.
How do I activate McAfee ePO?
- Log on to the ePO console.
- Click Menu, Configuration, Server Settings.
- Under the Setting Categories column, click License Key.
- Click Edit.
- Click the License Key field.
- Type your license key and click Save.
How do I download the latest McAfee agent?
Download the McAfee Agent frame package file
- In McAfee ePO, select System Tree → New Systems.
- For How to add systems, select Create and download agent installation package.
- For version, select Windows and 5.0. 5 or later.
- Click OK to download a valid McAfee Agent installation package from your McAfee ePO server.
How do I deploy McAfee agent to ePO?
- Select Menu → Systems → System Tree, then select the groups or systems where you want to deploy McAfee Agent.
- Click Actions → Agent → Deploy Agents.
- Select the appropriate Agent version drop-down list given the target operating system, and select a version from that list.
- Select these options as appropriate:
How does McAfee ePO work?
McAfee ePO components and processes stop an attack, notify you when the attack occurs, and record the incident. Malware attacks a computer in your McAfee ePO managed network. McAfee product software, for example McAfee® Endpoint Security, cleans or deletes the malware file.
What is the latest McAfee ePO version?
0 Update 6. This release includes new features and enhancements. Every update release is cumulative and includes all features and fixes from the previous release.
How do I backup McAfee ePO server?
For example, ePO Full Backup. In the Destination section, if a backup set exists, and is listed in the Back up to field, select it, and click Remove. Click Add, select the File name entry, type the full path to the backup file (for example, e:DATA BACKUPSePO. BAK ), and click OK.
How do I uninstall McAfee product improvement program?
Click Menu | Software | Master Repository, click Delete next to the McAfee Product Improvement Program package. Click OK. Click Menu | Software | Extensions, then select McAfee Product Improvement Program. Click Remove, then click OK.