The government may deny, suspend, or revoke your security clearance based on improper or illegal involvement with drugs. Disqualifying drug involvement may involve use of drugs like marijuana that are legal under state law but illegal under federal law.
How do I allow a website through Symantec Endpoint Protection?
To create a rule to allow only selected websites, please follow the steps below.
- Go to firewall policy> Rules.
- Click on Add Rule. Select Host > Next > From Address Type drop down menu select DNS domain.
- Enter DNS Domain as *. *symantec*. …
- Click Next > Click Finish. …
- Once the rule is created, highlight the new rule.
How do I whitelist a website in Symantec Endpoint Protection?
To create a DNS name based firewall rule:
- Open the Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEPM) Console.
- Click Policies > Firewall.
- Edit the existing Firewall Policy.
- Click Rules.
- Right Click Rule Number 2 and Select Add a Blank Rule.
- Right Click Under the Action and Set it to Block.
- Right Click on the Host Select Edit.
How do I allow an IP address in Symantec Endpoint Protection?
Open Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager console .
4. RE: Traffic from IP is blocked Best Answer
- Open your Intrusion Prevention Policy.
- Choose to Settings on the left.
- Check the box for Enable excluded hosts and then click the Excluded Hosts… button.
- Add the IP address of your printer and choose Okay.
What is Symantec URL?
https://liveupdate.symantec.com. https://liveupdate.symantecliveupdate.com. 443. Symantec reputation servers. Used by the client to retrieve the reputation of a file from Symantec servers.
How do I add exceptions to Symantec Endpoint Protection?
Creating an Exception for an Application
- Login to the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager (SEPM) and go to the Policies page.
- On the Exceptions Policy page, click Exceptions.
- Click Add > Windows Exceptions > Application.
- In the View drop-down list, select All, Watched Applications, or User-allowed Applications.
How do I add exceptions to Symantec Endpoint Firewall?
Click Clients. Select the group that your client is in. Click Policies (the tab at the top)
- Double-click the SEP system tray icon.
- Click Options next to Network Threat Protection.
- Click Configure Firewall Rules…
- Click Add.
- Fill out the rule information as you see fit and click OK.
How do I change my Symantec Endpoint Protection firewall settings?
Open the Symantec Endpoint Protection client interface. Click Change Settings. Click Configure Settings in the Network Threat Protection section. Uncheck Enable Firewall and click OK.
How do I unblock an application in Symantec Endpoint Protection?
- Open a Command Prompt as an Administrator.
- Type the following commands to open the Administrative User Interface: cd c: cd program filesSymantec. …
- In the interface that opens, click on Settings.
- Select Firewall.
- Select the Program Control tab.
- Locate the program being blocked and change the setting to allow.
How do I block a website from a client server?
Select “Internet Options” on your browser’s toolbar. Choose the “Content” option, and select the “Approved Sites” feature. Enter the URLS for the websites you wish to block. Select the option “Never” to prohibit access to these particular sites.
What ports does Symantec Endpoint Protection use?
SEP uses HTTP or HTTPS between the clients and the server. For the client server communication it uses port 8014 (or 80) and 443 by default.