In 2018, around 820,000 security guards were employed by the industry in the United States. The three largest companies in the U.S. outsourced security services market are G4S, Securitas and Allied Universal Security Services, with a combined revenue of 14.9 billion U.S. dollars reported in 2018.
What is the largest security in United States?
Here is the list of the five largest private security companies in the United States, in order from largest to smallest annual revenue:
- Securitas ($11.6 billion)
- G4S ($9.8 billion)
- Allied Universal Security Services ($7.4 billion)
- Prosegur ($4.6 billion)
- GardaWorld ($2.3 billion)
What is the top security company in the US?
America’s Top 10 Security Guard Companies
- American Hawk Security.
- National Security and Protection Services.
- Brinks, Inc.
- Allied Universal.
- Securitas USA.
Who is the best security guard in the world?
Top 10 Largest Security Companies in the World by Revenue
|4||Booz Allen Hamilton||6.7|
What are the highest paid security jobs?
Top 10 Highest-Paying Security Careers for 2020
- Risk Manager. …
- Systems, Network, and/or Web Penetration Tester. …
- Network Security Engineer. …
- Network Security Administrator. …
- Cyber Crime Investigator. …
- Information Security Analyst. …
- Security Analyst. …
- Security Manager.
What are the best security jobs?
Top 10 Armed Security Jobs for 2020
- Armed Carriers.
- Armed Specialists.
- Basic Security Officers.
- Bodyguards or Personal Protection Specialists.
- Bounty Hunter.
- Private Detectives and Investigators.
- Private Police.